Dog Boarding Services at Berg Bros Setters Kennels are Unique...
- A limited number of dogs are accepted and managed at one time. This allows your dog to have a less stress-full and activity filled stay with us.
- The environment is interactive with a controlled 'canine pack' experience. Our 'canine pack supervisor' is also our highly experienced dog trainer.
Our indoor 5’x 10’ kennels with Kuranda Orthopedic dog beds provide a safe and secure environment for your pet. Large windows provide a natural sunlit environment along with the ability for the dogs to see each other providing lounging and socializing with other canine guests, but in a safe protected space to call their own. This is extremely beneficial mentally for your pet since they are a pack animal and they aren’t worrying about who is on the other side of the wall. The environment is clean and comfortably heated with in-floor radiant heat during the winter season, and cool in the hot summer season with fresh-air exchange.
Our spacious outdoor fenced exercise yard is 3 acres. Our canine guests enjoy 2x day supervised playtime and exercise out in the fresh air. Our training grounds offer an additional fully fenced 40 acres providing a safe and secure environment for your dog. We feed Native Premium dog food and Purina Pro Plan 2x day, or your own if preferred. Fresh water is provided at all times. We will custom feed and medicate at no addition cost. We offer training privately, and with our boarding. To get started you need to schedule your free private consultation and assessment with our trainer. Come Visit Us! We invite you to visit our facility. We believe you will like these accommodations for your dog’s stay away from home.
Boarding Rates per Night
- 1 Dog: $16.00 per night
- 2 Dogs or more: $14.00 per dog/per night
Long Term Boarding: Long-term special rates can be arranged Unlike other Kennels, our boarding rates are not applied like hotel charges. We charge per over-night stay.
CHECKLIST FOR DROP-OFF
Boarding Agreement (access here): Please complete in full and bring along with copy of shot record from your vet. Or bring required information to fill in agreement and copy of shot record when you come.
- Rabies - Required 1yr or 3yr
- Distemper, Adenovirus2, Parvo, Para-influenza, Hepatitis - Required Annual
- Bordatella - Required within 6-months
- Corona-virus - Recommended
- Topical Flea & Tick - Recommended
- Heart Worm - Recommended